Mr. Deliz joined Jimenez, Graffam & Lausell in 2006. During law school, Mr. Deliz served as a law clerk to Judge Heriberto Sepúlveda, former Chief Judge of the San Juan Superior Court, and Judge Juan M. Pérez-Giménez of the United States District Court for Puerto Rico.
His practice concentrates in the areas of commercial and general litigation, where he is engaged in a wide array of cases involving civil rights claims, commercial arbitration, construction matters, contractual disputes, governmental regulated markets, maritime and transportation law, and torts. Mr. Deliz also represents motor vehicle manufacturers before local courts and administrative agencies. His practice also includes appellate work in local and federal courts. As an active member of the Criminal Justice Act Initiative for Civil Practitioners implemented by the United States District for the District of Puerto Rico, Mr. Deliz has handled several criminal cases.
Mr. Deliz further advises a wide array of institutional clients about corporate and general business matters, business and regulatory compliance, and government affairs.
- Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico Law School
Magna Cum Laude
- University of Puerto Rico
2001, BS in Social Sciences
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico Bar, 2006
- United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico, 2007
- United States Supreme Court, 2010
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 2014
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Instituto Iberoamericano de Derecho Marítimo