Ms. González-Reyes has extensive appellate practice before the Court of Appeals of Puerto Rico and the Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. She regularly appears in proceedings before administrative agencies such as the Department of Labor and Human Resources of Puerto Rico, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the Department of Consumer Affairs.
Ms. González-Reyes regularly counsels and assists clients in regulatory and legal matters including COVID requirements, Americans with Disabilities Act requirements, employment discrimination, workers’ compensation, retaliation, sexual harassment, torts, and contract law.
Upon graduation, she served as a Law Clerk to Judge Miriam Naveira of the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico. She enjoys traveling, reading and good movies.
- University of Puerto Rico Law School
San Juan, PR
JD Cum Laude
- University of Puerto Rico
San Juan, PR
1994, BA in Liberal Arts
Magna Cum Laude
- Puerto Rico Bar, 1998
- United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico, 2000
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 2003
- United States Supreme Court, 2010
Professional Associations & Certifications
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- The Association of Labor Relations Practitioners
Ms. González-Reyes has participated in seminars and conferences such as:
- “Al día con la jurisprudencia sobre daños: propia imagen, impericia, discrimen e indemnización, 2019.”
- “Las represalias en el empleo y sus consecuencias legales, 2019.”
- “Antes y después de la reforma laboral: Resumen de jurisprudencia, 2019.”
- “Revisa el candado: Marcos legales de privacidad en la Internet, las telecomunicaciones y el mercadeo, 2019.”
- “Repensar una isla: Fondos CDBG-DR y la recuperación de Puerto Rico.”
Collazo-Rosado v. University of Puerto Rico and Marisol Gómez
775 F.3d 86 (1st Cir. 2014)
Dismissal of Americans with Disabilities Act and the First Amendment claims.